BBC banned a science programme from contacting “aliens” because they think that if there are aliens out there, and they find out we are here, they will probably come here and eat our children.
About Gwynne DyerGwynne Dyer is a London-based independent journalist whose articles are published in 45 countries.
Author Archive | Gwynne DyerScience and Technology, Space Economics, Iran
Sanctions are working in the hurting people. But not forcing Iran to abandon its nuclear programme. Expecting uprising to overthrows the Islamic regime?
If the Palestinians apply for membership in each UN specialized agencies over the next year or so, they will probably get the same 88 per cent majority when it comes to a vote on membership. Using this new lever that has fallen into his hands, Abbas could actually drive the United States out of most international agencies if he wanted.
Get Best Deals
Deal of the Day
Because Silence is Complicity!
Palestinian in Exile!
Tweeting since 04/07/2007
- @sabbah #Palestine Times Daily news http://t.co/Gr0OUHZNty - top stories by GazaTVNews, AliAbunimah, TeamPalestina 19 hours ago
- The Sabbah Daily is out! http://t.co/ZFRXy80mF4 ▸ Top stories today via @mohsinoffline @hempoilcures @WorldisWatching 19 hours ago
- The Palestine Daily is out! http://t.co/rVSmmYlY1t ▸ Top stories today via @pnnenglish @Ramdog1980 @PalestineToday 20 hours ago
- Check out my newsmix channel #Palestine http://t.co/rx7FSl26uU 22 hours ago
- Check out my newsmix channel @Sabbah Report http://t.co/2KfrvS6cAR 23 hours ago