Israeli embassy officials continued to insult the dead by pouring scorn on the trial and calling it a “unilateral political act with no judicial credibility” because the four accused were being tried in absentia. Perhaps Ashkenazi, Marom, Yadlin and Levy should man up and travel to Istanbul to submit themselves before Mavi Marmara court.
About Yvonne RidleyYvonne Ridley is a British journalist. She is also a patron of Cageprisoners.com and the European president of the International Muslim Women’s Union. She is also one of the founders of Viva Palestina.
Author Archive | Yvonne RidleyIsrael, Turkey, War Crimes Bleeding Edge, Egypt, Middle East, Politics, United States
As people across Egypt continued resisting and rising against the brutal dictatorship of Hosni Mubarak it is quite clear they will not stop until he goes.
Quite clear to everyone, that is, apart from the US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton who is so out of touch with what is happening on the ground you have to wonder who on earth is advising her.
AMERICA is still embarrassed by the infamous McCarthy Hearings which ruined the lives of thousands of innocents during the Fifties. Anyone then, suspected of being linked to communism was arrested, interrogated and either imprisoned or forced to give names of others suspected of communist tendencies. And so the fear and intimidation spread like a great [...]
Get Best Deals
Deal of the Day
Because Silence is Complicity!
Palestinian in Exile!
Tweeting since 04/07/2007
- @sabbah #Palestine Times Daily news http://t.co/Gr0OUHZNty - top stories by intifada, jncatron, GazaTVNews 15 hours ago
- The Sabbah Daily is out! http://t.co/ZFRXy80mF4 ▸ Top stories today via @SanaKassem @cinarama @IbnJuferi 15 hours ago
- The Palestine Daily is out! http://t.co/rVSmmYlY1t ▸ Top stories today via @EmanAK @MadeInNablus 16 hours ago
- Check out my newsmix channel #Palestine http://t.co/rx7FSl26uU 17 hours ago
- Check out my newsmix channel @Sabbah Report http://t.co/2KfrvS6cAR 19 hours ago