Jaffa oranges, falafel and hummus are a Palestinian, not Israeli Israeli trademarks. Romney’s ignorant historical perspectives and judgments about the Palestinian culture are racist.
About Zahi KhouriZahi Khouri is a Palestinian American businessman and founder of Palestinian National Beverage Co., chairman of the Palestinian Tourism Investment Co., and chairman of the board of the NGO Development Center, a Palestinian nongovernmental organization.
Author Archive | Zahi KhouriIsrael, Palestine, Politics Economics, Featured Articles, Israel, Opinion, Palestine, Peace, Politics, Racism, United States, Zionism
President Obama got the leaders of Israel and Palestine to shake hands this week. But a meeting in Midtown does not a Palestinian deal make. Here’s why. By Zahi Khouri “Economic Peace Is Possible.” No. Neither sustainable economic development nor peace is possible without political freedom. The idea of “economic peace” suggests an economic conflict, [...]
Get Best Deals
Deal of the Day
Because Silence is Complicity!
Palestinian in Exile!
Tweeting since 04/07/2007
- @sabbah #Palestine Times Daily news http://t.co/Gr0OUHZNty - top stories by ArabVoicesSpeak, ASE, PalFreedom 16 hours ago
- The Sabbah Daily is out! http://t.co/ZFRXy80mF4 ▸ Top stories today via @MahmoudNYC @NoonArabia @ArabVoicesSpeak 17 hours ago
- The Palestine Daily is out! http://t.co/rVSmmYlY1t 18 hours ago
- Check out my newsmix channel #Palestine http://t.co/rx7FSl26uU 19 hours ago
- Check out my newsmix channel @Sabbah Report http://t.co/2KfrvS6cAR 20 hours ago