Stuart Littlewood argues that, with the USA’s intelligence agencies concurring that Iran has no nuclear weapons programme, Washington’s and London’s clamour for ever tighter sanctions and war with Iran appear to be motivated not by national interests, but by loyalty and obedience to Israel and its lobbies.
Tag Archives | David MorrisonIran, Israel, UK, War, Zionism
Lawrence Davidson traces the flaws built into the International Criminal Court that allow some states to get away with crimes to the exceptionalism and superiority complexes afflicting countries such as Russia, China and the US, which is also “tied so closely to the criminal behaviour of the Israelis that it has dedicated itself to protecting Israeli nationals as well”.
Get Best Deals
Deal of the Day
Because Silence is Complicity!
Palestinian in Exile!
Tweeting since 04/07/2007
- The Palestine Daily is out! http://t.co/rVSmmYlY1t ▸ Top stories today via @pnnenglish @Ramdog1980 @PalestineToday 4 hours ago
- Check out my newsmix channel #Palestine http://t.co/rx7FSl26uU 5 hours ago
- Check out my newsmix channel @Sabbah Report http://t.co/2KfrvS6cAR 7 hours ago
- @sabbah Top story: Palestinian refugees are not at your service | The Electronic In… http://t.co/CBW93U9gI7, see more http://t.co/Gr0OUHZNty 9 hours ago
- @sabbah #Palestine Times Daily news http://t.co/Gr0OUHZNty - top stories by PalestineToday, livefromgaza, TeamPalestina 1 day ago