The lines are drawn. Morsi and the Brotherhood have been exposed as the heirs of the old dictatorship in new garb. The struggle for an open society is being waged by the betrayed on the streets of Egyptian cities. It will be a fight to the death. Brotherhood posters put up throughout Egypt in support of the pending constitution urge people to vote yes to “Supporting Legitimacy and Shariah [Islamic law].” Those who oppose legitimacy and Islamic law, it goes without saying, are heretics.
You are here: Home > Giordano Bruno
Tag Archives | Giordano BrunoDemocracy, Egypt
Get Best Deals
Deal of the Day
Because Silence is Complicity!
Palestinian in Exile!
Tweeting since 04/07/2007
- @sabbah #Palestine Times Daily news http://t.co/Gr0OUHZNty - top stories by ArabVoicesSpeak, ASE, PalFreedom 6 hours ago
- The Sabbah Daily is out! http://t.co/ZFRXy80mF4 ▸ Top stories today via @MahmoudNYC @NoonArabia @ArabVoicesSpeak 6 hours ago
- The Palestine Daily is out! http://t.co/rVSmmYlY1t 7 hours ago
- Check out my newsmix channel #Palestine http://t.co/rx7FSl26uU 8 hours ago
- Check out my newsmix channel @Sabbah Report http://t.co/2KfrvS6cAR 10 hours ago