There may not be a magic bullet to end the Zionist domination of the American political process, but in Chuck Hagel, we got a dud. I do not regret supporting him at the beginning, but I wish he had shown more fortitude as the process degenerated — admittedly a lot to ask, but then the position to which he was nominated cries out for someone like that, which it has not had for many years. Well, perhaps next time — if there is one — it’ll be a Marine in his place.
Tag Archives | Lindsay GrahamUnited States, Zionism
Until and unless we eradicate injustice, we have no reason to know beauty, for all that we create is tainted by that injustice pretending all is well with our world. Truth does not exist if injustice surrounds us and we are silent in our complicity. Proclaiming moral virtue in a world awash in crimes against humanity is condoning the crimes unless we act to eradicate the crimes.
Human dignity for the Palestinian people is in the hands of the world in 2013. Barack Obama knows that he and his nation play an essential role in delivering that dignity to the Palestinian people. Benign neglect will not be his policy.
Get Best Deals
Deal of the Day
Because Silence is Complicity!
Palestinian in Exile!
Tweeting since 04/07/2007
- @sabbah #Palestine Times Daily news http://t.co/Gr0OUHZNty - top stories by intifada, jncatron, GazaTVNews 17 hours ago
- The Sabbah Daily is out! http://t.co/ZFRXy80mF4 ▸ Top stories today via @SanaKassem @cinarama @IbnJuferi 17 hours ago
- The Palestine Daily is out! http://t.co/rVSmmYlY1t ▸ Top stories today via @EmanAK @MadeInNablus 18 hours ago
- Check out my newsmix channel #Palestine http://t.co/rx7FSl26uU 19 hours ago
- Check out my newsmix channel @Sabbah Report http://t.co/2KfrvS6cAR 21 hours ago