The West have agreed to a kind of “power-sharing’ with Islamist parties. The Islamists would be responsible for imposing orthodox economic policies and re-establishing ‘order’ in partnership with pro-multinational bank economists and pro US-EU generals and security officials. In exchange the Islamists could take certain ministries, appoint their members, finance electoral clientele among the poor and push their ‘moderate’ religious, social and cultural agenda.
Tag Archives | Yusuf Al-QaradawiAmericas, Europe, Featured Articles, Islam, Middle East
Israel appears to be awash with Jewish hate preachers. In the past, rabbis who issued racist edicts or offensive remarks about Palestinians or non-Jews were generally dismissed as radicals and extremists who were no more than a trifling annoyance to be ignored in the hope that they would simply go away. However, it is now clear that ignoring this problem has only made it worse.
Get Best Deals
Deal of the Day
Because Silence is Complicity!
Palestinian in Exile!
Tweeting since 04/07/2007
- @sabbah #Palestine Times Daily news http://t.co/Gr0OUHZNty - top stories by jncatron, jonelmer, intifada 8 hours ago
- The Sabbah Daily is out! http://t.co/ZFRXy80mF4 ▸ Top stories today via @somemuslim @AndreKep @SaadAbedine 8 hours ago
- The Palestine Daily is out! http://t.co/rVSmmYlY1t ▸ Top stories today via @ThisIsGaZa @CharESilver @lsarsour 9 hours ago
- Check out my newsmix channel #Palestine http://t.co/rx7FSl26uU 10 hours ago
- Check out my newsmix channel @Sabbah Report http://t.co/2KfrvS6cAR 12 hours ago