If you would like to write a post for Sabbah Report, submit it here using the form below, or send it by email (indicated at the end of this page).
Prior to sending your article, kindly read the guidelines and rules below the form. By sending us your article, you agree to these guidelines and rules.
How can you contribute to Sabbah Report?
Guidelines and Suggestions for Guest Posts at Sabbah Report
Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post for Sabbah Report.
We get pitched a lot of guest posts, and we’re not able to use everything that’s submitted. We may decline to use your post because of its quality, the relevance of your topic, because we have more posts than we can use, or because we’ve published a number of posts on the topic recently.
We may also decline to use your post if it covers information we’ve already covered on the site, or does not meet our guidelines and rules. We’re really looking for guest posts that present new ideas and fresh perspectives, analysis and facts.
Please note that it can take up to one week for us to review your submission. Please do not send us “reminder” emails within this time—they won’t help us get to your submission any faster.
To help you with your writing, to increase the chances of our being able to use your post, and to help us get your post ready for publishing on Sabbah Report, we’ve put together a few guidelines and suggestions for you below.
In short, before you send us your submission, please make sure it:
- conveys quality, with Sabbah Report readers in mind
- includes all the information—links, link text, etc.—you want the published version of your post to include
- infringes no copyright laws
- is timely and touch on recent news/incident/issue
- includes a headline, body text, and your byline.
Posts work best on Sabbah Report that are relevant to our overall pro-Palestine topic. Of course there’s a lot of room to move in this overall topic. Anything that helps a readers understand facts about Palestine/Israel conflict and related culture, economical, religious, etc. issues such as Islamophobia, 9/11, Zionist lobby, Corporate Media, etc…
Give our readers information that they can apply to their life, uncover lies, and you’ll be popular here. Even more theoretical posts that have something in them that readers can just “know” are good.
Topics in which we’re particularly interested right now include (but aren’t limited to):
- Zionist control/power, Zionist lobby and Zionism propaganda (Hasbara)
- human rights issues in Palestine
- peace process failure
- economical crises and impact
- corporate media lies
- Palestine pre-1948 historical facts
- Islamophobia and 9/11
- Nuclear weapons in Middle East
Some guest posters worry about what voice or style to write in. Ultimately this is up to you. We encourage you to bring your own voice to your post. However, please note the following rules:
- No racist or sexist notes, including (but not limited to) anti-Arab (specially naming Arab regimes – you don’t want us to go to jail, don’t you? Please keep in mind that we live in NO Human Rights region), Islamophobic, anti-Semitic, anti-Jews (different than anti-Zionist) and anti-Christian. This includes words and phrases that disparage, intimidate or attack any ethnicity, religion or gender.
- All Rights Reserved – Sabbah Report Editorial Staff reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark changes. We also have the right to block access to anyone or all from on any article or entire site. Your post become the property of Sabbah Report to be reproduced in perpetuity.
- Hold Harmless – All content within Sabbah Report are the responsibility of the author, not the editorial staff of Sabbah Report. By submitting an article on our website, you agree that the content is your own, and you agree to hold Sabbah Report, all subsidiaries of Sabbah Report, and all representatives of Sabbah Report harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
Formatting and markup
Feel free to submit your content in Word or plain text format. It’d be great if you could also follow these points in preparing your post for us.
- Font: please do not use bold font in your post’s prose.
- Subheadings: wrap any subheadings in your post in tags, or simply bold them so they stand out.
- Links: if you want to mark up a link and link text using HTML, by all means do so. Otherwise, include the URL in brackets within the prose, immediately after the text you’d like to use as the link text. We don’t publish affiliate links in guest posts; please do not include them.
- Images: make sure you own the copyright to any images you submit with your posts. We can’t use images that are wider than 750px.
Please do include everything you want to have published with your post in your submission.
A note on links to your own blog…
If it’s relevant to the topic you’re writing about, you’re welcome to link back to your blog within the post. Keep in mind that this relevancy is very important.
Please do not include a call to action to visit your blog or check out a product or service you’re offering within your post. We can’t accept posts that contain such calls-to-action.
If we feel your post includes too many links back to your own blog, we may remove them, or reject the post. A high-quality, helpful post will get people checking out who you are more effectively than will lots of links back to your blog.
Your post should be as long as you need it to be in order to convey your message. However, very lengthy posts which goes more than 6-8 browser page folds should be cut into “post series”.
Remember, main factor for good post is quality, not length.Choose a length that sits well with you.
All posts that appear on Sabbah Report are edited. We rarely edit them heavily, but we might change titles, rework openings or conclusions, or correct grammar and spelling.
Don’t be offended by this—we’re just trying to make every post we publish as successful as possible. We also know what generally works well with the Sabbah Report audience.
Occasionally, we’ll send a post back to you with suggested additions, omissions, or changes. This generally suggests we feel the post could be further enhanced in ways that go beyond some basic editing.
Our hope is that we get a post that hits the mark with the readership—that’s good for you as the author, good for Sabbah Report readership, and good for the cause as a whole.
You’ve worked to give us great content, so let us help you promote you. We want to highlight you, your blog, or any product or service that you have to offer. This is largely done in your byline.
Bylines should be a sentence or two explaining who you are and what you do. Feel free to include up to two links in it. Some guests include a link to an RSS feed here, which can convert well. Your byline will appear at the bottom of your post and will include your main link. If you like to be contacted directly by email, include it at the end of your byline.
If you have any questions or concerns or would like to contact us with your post, please email to: email@example.com
Thanks for your involvement with Sabbah Report.
Send your media file(s) or document(s) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org , subject line must be “Write for Sabbah Report”. Failing to do so, your email will not be considered for publishing.